School Shows : Team Building Activities: Workshops
Team Building Activities: Reward staff with a fun day that will be remembered fondly for a long time. Each of the team building activities is designed as a fun challenge. Terrific if you are merging companies. Great if you are working in many languages. Fantastic for rewarding staff.
- Silent Movie Making: Write, direct, and star in your own silent move. We have a surefire script and all the costumes. After 90 minutes, you get to see the movies. This is always a hit. Get in touch to see some of the silent movies done by people just like you. This is our the most popular of our team building activities.
- Team Juggling: This team building activity is about more then physical skill. Juggling is about attitude, style and then skill. Simple tricks are learned so everyone leaves feeling good. Organized and presented by experienced juggler Jack Flash.
- Team Clowning: A great way to break down barriers. This team building activity is all about being silly. By doing so, you build trust. You express yourself. Best of all, you get to know the people around you. Conducted by a Clown College graduate.
School shows: Magic shows for all levels of primary schools and secondary schools. Treat your students with a hilarious show. See kids of all ages perform tricks. Fantastic use of volunteers. Original tricks delivered with terrific verve and energy. Juggling shows work very well at secondary schools. All shows are adjusted to suit each age group. Have one big show for the whole school or several targeted shows.
Workshops: Have your students build confidence while they learn skills and have fun. Workshops from primary school to Transition Year students. Taught by a Clown College graduate with experience in two circuses. Easy to do in a hall or large class room.
- Juggling Workshop: Learn the basics of juggling. All skill levels are catered for.
- Clowning Workshop: Bring out the silliness in you. Learn skits, movement, and character development.
Jack Flash Juggling Show: